Tuesday, March 15, 2005

me back...

After a rather long gap, i m putting a blog on particularly nothing. Well i do have a plethora of things i wish to blog on, starting from
a. how my Doctoral Committee has been getting postponed for the nth time to
b. my having developed a infitisimally small amount of enthu to do research to
c. my number of orkut friends crossing my room number to
d. how the open quiz happened to
e. how i ended up shouting at almost everybody in due course of organising to
f. my cousins' engagements to
g. the number of people i have to wish while walking on any particular corridor to
h. having found a comp-version of scrabble to
i. putting a blog for the sake of it
and so on...

hope to find enthu and time to write blogs...

Comments:
well what about walking in the swimming pool? LOL
welcome back dude
 
Once upon a time (read as till about a dozen days ago) i use to walk around the pool and move in the direction of the push i get from the wall. Presently, i have slaisha improved and can actually move in water for quite some distance (read as half of the breadth of the shallow area of IITM Swimming pool)

I dont walk anymore...
 
bhaand swimming? lol
 
bhaand! get your spellings right!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?