Thursday, March 24, 2005

Rising hour

I got up at 0630 hours Indian Standard(not strechable) Time this morning. And on my way to get thro' with my morning saga, a good friend asks me, "what da, you got up so late?".

I was taken aback. For one moment i was actually not sure if my auditory nerve was in good shape. But then, our man asked the same once more and hence did believe that he did ask me this.

First i was a bit curious as to why he made such a statement. I was eventually reminded of days when only another good friend of mine and I would be the only two who would invariably get up at about the same time in the morning everyday. We were the only two to get up and bath and go for breakfast and also get enuf news out of the wing news paper before pushing of to the first slot. This was our routine. It used to be fun to watch people running from room to the bog half nude with a brush in the mouth and a mug in the hand and then running back to get dressed in the most shabiest dress to run for class, by when both of us would be walking to class with no hurry, whatsoever. Those days are long begone.

Eventually, my system has been shutting down quite late in the night, rather early in the moring for me to boot up early in the morning.

Coming back, to the comment, first i felt happy for somebody thinks i m a early riser. Eventually felt bad for not living up to expectations of some people. All that one is reminded off, is the age old saying "Early to bed, Early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise"

Ah now i know why i am not healthy or wealthy or wise.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?