Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Going Blank

This is definitely not the first time i have gone blank. What i wonder is that why does the mind go blank at times. One just does not get the mood to do anything at all. Even writing blog, i have forced myself to atleast do this for want of a better thing to do. Have taken about an hour to reach this far from the begining, thats the amount of enthulessness which presently haunts me.

I am quite sure that almost everybody has such periods of time when you just dont want to do anything. I just feel that i get into such a mind-set rather tooo often. Reasons being unknown. I just hope that such bouts of blankness dont fall on me this often, for i wish i do some work and get some science done. I have actually been wishing to do this very very seriously since quite sometime, gone are the days when i thought research is gonna be a cakewalk, i realised it is a tough thing, the tough way. By actually not doing it.

All that said, though i have to do lots and lots of work in a projectile's pace to see some light at the end of this rather long and painful tunnel, my legs just dont want to move. Why do such things happen?

If only i could decide what my mindset should be, which some ppl claim one can, things would be far better. I could have done lots of work and did some small things new in the science i have taken up to do. The work is of course very interesting just that i m not all that into it.

Oh my good God, Why would you not make me do work always? Why would not make me do research as much i am suppose to do? Why would you make me stop wasting time?

Comments:
Dei there is nothing God can do. Its all upto you and your free will.

Try setting some deadlines and working, it may work, i.e., you may work.
 
i know what you mean man! i went blank in my D slot end sem today. not that i didn't know the answers, i ended up answering max-10 or something.

i just couldn't work up the enthu to start on the boring High Voltage Engg thing - absolutely couldn't!

Spent an hour or so, just day-dreaming, painfully aware of a blank paper in front of me. it was when i finally got scared of turning in a pristine white sheet that i finally got to work.

invent a chemical against mental block and lethargy, bhaand/bantu. i, for one, shall be the most ardent of your devotees for life .

p.s. they call you 'bantu' do they, my brother is called bantu too
 
i am called buntie and not bantu
 
ah good, 'bantu' would be embarassing in case he came here this time around. how is the world treating you, my bhaand?
 
well i dont care of how the world treats me... atleast not anymore...

it just doesnt make nething different...

why would 'bantu' be embarassed?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?